It ain't easy being green...

OK, so I didn't actually turn in yet...I stumbled upon this and I had to take this personality test because we have a lot of green in our house (paint, rugs, frames, blankets, you name it) and we like to consider ourselves a green family (we recycle everything, or at least reduce and reuse as much as we can, we compost even though we don't have a garden...or landscaping for that matter, I digress...) so I encourage everyone who reads this to check out what color green you are and leave a comment with your results!

I haven't decided if I like my color...though I agree with it 100%...




You Are Emerald Green



Deep and mysterious, it often seems like no one truly gets you.

Inside, you are very emotional and moody - though you don't let it show.

People usually have a strong reaction to you... profound love or deep hate.

But you can even get those who hate you to come around. There's something naturally harmonious about you.




5 Responses to "It ain't easy being green..."

tulipmom (visit their site)

Apparently I'm olive green .... which basically means I'm dependable.

Marla (visit their site)

I am Olive Green.
Here is what it says...

"You are the most real of all the green shades. You're always true to yourself. For you, authenticity and honesty are very important... both in others and yourself. You are grounded and secure. It takes a lot to shake you. People see you as dependable, probably the most dependable person they know. "

I don't know whether to feel proud or cry?? I like the part of being honest, I always strive to be open and honest. I am not crazy about being so dependable. Just as long as I am not a door mat.

Gwendolyn's Gifts (visit their site)

I'm teal green...It says:

You are a one of a kind, original person. There's no one even close to being like you.
Expressive and creative, you have a knack for making the impossible possible.
While you are a bit offbeat, you don't scare people away with your quirks.
Your warm personality nicely counteracts and strange habits you may have.

Angela (visit their site)

I'm teal green too:

You are a one of a kind, original person. There's no one even close to being like you.
Expressive and creative, you have a knack for making the impossible possible.
While you are a bit offbeat, you don't scare people away with your quirks.
Your warm personality nicely counteracts and strange habits you may have.

Jen P (visit their site)

Am I the only moody emerald??? C'mon! Maybe I'm just unique...yeah, that's it...