Find Out How to Post Your Own Success Sunday

Success Sunday Banner

"There's only one thing that can guarantee our failure, and that's if we quit."
--Craig Breedlove


I am determined to keep Success Sunday alive! Success Sunday was created by me and my friend Gwen to stay motivated throughout the week. Working from home can really get your days mixed up and weekends run into weekdays, as well as the weekend attitude...so we picked Sunday to start out week out on a high note. I want to invite everyone to join us in this effort to help us keep it going. We can keep each other motivated for whatever reason you might need motivation! Leave a comment here to say you'll join us!


It's fun and easy to do...copy and paste this html into the "Edit Html" tab of your post:

And then edit with your fave motivational quote and author on the "Compose" tab of your post.

No Rules. I quoted The Elder once because he said something inspiring. Keep in mind that the purpose is to inspire ourselves and others. Be sure to leave a comment or backlink here so we know that you have your quote up!

Have a Successful Week!!


12 Responses to "Find Out How to Post Your Own Success Sunday"

Angela (visit their site)

I will join you! Sounds like a great idea!

Casdok (visit their site)

Certainly is a good idea!

Angela (visit their site)

That's funny about the 'byjoe'!!

Marla (visit their site)

I will give it a try! I need to do something to remind myself next Sunday. My memory is just a joy lately...as always. Sounds easy enough! I love quotes too.

Gwendolyn's Gifts (visit their site)

It's been a while since I posted a Success Sunday...I'll try to get back to it this Sunday!

Elissa - Managing Autism (visit their site)

I'll be in it - just hoping I can work it out (the coding etc.)!

Sam (visit their site)

What a great idea to urge everyone to adopt. I agree, working from home really makes the days run together!

Jen P (visit their site)

I'm really excited about the response to this! And if you can't get the code to work (Elissa et al) then just post a quote! You can even upload the banner to your wordpress to use over and over again. Get it from The Hub's site here.

Hippie-Goth Mom (visit their site)

I love this idea. I think we could all use that boost as we start another week. Thanks

SoCo Mom for James (visit their site)

Love it! I will use it this Sunday. cheers, SoCo Mom

TNT2008 (visit their site)

I joined! What a wonderful idea and a great way to get out information concerning special education.
See my blog for Success Sundays and your thoughts.
http://tote-n-tots.blogspot.com

Erika

Nancy McCarroll - Arts, Crafts and Favorites (visit their site)

I'm putting up my second one today! So I'm here to tell you that your cause is growing! Thanks!