Success Sunday

Success Sunday Banner

"Pray that success will not come any faster than you are able to endure it."
--Elbert Hubbard

This is a nice reminder that wishful thinking isn't always what is best for us and that God's timing is always ON TIME. Kinda goes back to this post and this post. It makes me mad sometimes that he isn't on my timetable, but when I step back from the situation and try to find that silver lining, I typically end up telling myself that I have to grow somehow in order for me to get there. That's when I pray, "Hurry up and tell me what I'm suppose to learn from this so I can grow already!" Yeah, that doesn't always work either...

Remember to comment here when your quote is up! There's a link in the sidebar to the code in case you need it. I've updated the code there to include a backlink in a "footer" so you don't have to worry about that, however I still appreciate a comment on the current post (ie. this one) so I know to go visit your site when it is up! Thanks..

Find out How to Post your own Success Sunday!

----------------------------------------------------
updated with Meme:I've used this quote before as a Success Sunday. It still is one of my favorites.

I tag anyone who hasn't already done this, which is very few according to Mr. Linky...



Here are the rules:

You are about to send a virtual Message In a Bottle across the Blog Ocean. Leave a message in the sand or on the bottle. Write anything you wish. Be a pirate or a poet. Serious or silly. Anonymous or not.

What message would you like to send out to the universe?

Message In A Bottle Meme

1. Compose a message to place in your virtual bottle
2. Right click and Save the graphic below
3. Use a graphics program of your choice to place the message on the picture
4. Post the meme and these rules on your blog

5. Return your "Message In a Bottle" to me via email ~ mimiwrites2005 at yahoo.com, sign the Mr. Linky and leave a comment HERE telling me you've finished. IF YOU WANT YOUR MESSAGE TO BE ANONYMOUS PLEASE SAY SO.
6. Tag a minimum of five people - or your entire blogroll - to do the same. Notify them of the tag.



6 Responses to "Success Sunday"

Holding It Together (visit their site)

I think this is so true! And I love the idea of posting something like this on Sunday to start out the week on the right foot. I didn't create the backlink right, but my quote is on my blog at wheresthebox.blogspot.com. Thanks, Jen!

Jen (visit their site)

OK I've got my quote up. Not much beyond that - but it's a start! Sundays are generally not my most thoughtful day :o)

Angela (visit their site)

Love the quotes!

Elissa - Managing Autism (visit their site)

Have I mentioned before... I LOVE Success Sunday!!

I plan on being ready to go this coming Sunday... fingers crossed the technical stuff works!

Bonnie (visit their site)

I always want everything yesterday! You are so right God's timetable is different from ours. I'm a different person b/c I've had to wait. BTW I love the bubble bath slide show!!! Very cute!

Angela (visit their site)

Thanks for the birthday wishes!!! I posted this week's Success Sunday... thank you for this positive start to my week every Sunday!