Success Sunday

Success Sunday Banner

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."
--Walt Disney


We watched Meet the Robinsons this week for family night. A very good tale, a very good soundtrack, and a very good message, modeled after this quote. I can't believe that I haven't posted since LAST Sunday. Oh well, keep moving forward! I'll catch up with everyone this week!

Find out How to Post your own Success Sunday!



6 Responses to "Success Sunday"

Holding It Together (visit their site)

I like that, and it certainly explains why I've logged so many hours at my computer since I started blogging in January. Here's my quote for this week.

Elissa - Managing Autism (visit their site)

How very true... I love Walt Disney's quotes...

And yes, I'm still a little behind on the blogging too...

Marla (visit their site)

Wonderful quote. We love being all kinds of curious here.

Casdok (visit their site)

Great quote :)

Jen (visit their site)

I didn't post my quote this week (maybe I'll do a 'post-sunday' success sunday tonight ;o) - "Keep moving forward" a fabulous motto!

Angela (visit their site)

Love the quote and the movie!!