They really like me...

Maddy at Whitterer on Autism was kind to send me the "Less than three" award. She received it from “Kelley” over at “Magnetoboldtoo” which she made herself!!!

This is how she describes it:-

“Now the explanation. When the girls and I want to express our mutual admiration in public we say ‘Less than Three’. If you look at it sideways:

<3

It looks like a heart."

Now I have been procrastinating on passing this one on because I do not have 28 friends nor do I have 28 blogs that I read consistently enough to know if they are all blog award worthy (though I'm sure they are!). I was hoping that by now I would have 28 friends, but alas, I do not. So I'm going to start a new tradition....I'll pass it on to "less than 3" people. That's 2 for us math challenged people. It could also be 1 or none, if you want to get really technical about it.

So I am going to pass this one on to my newest fave blogger Angela aka Chaotic Mommy, because I love her humor, her style, her stamina, and her new blog theme and signature!

And then to my friend, Mandolin Mom at Notable Adventures, not only because I <3 your blog but because I <3 you!! For the unknowing, MM is also my neighbor. We meet in the street for an occasional transaction. Usually involves purses, makeup, and/or a new treo thingy. Hahahaha! Love ya babe!

-----------------------------------------------

Now I'm laughing at the circle of life. Who was it who said what goes around comes around? Well, about 30 seconds after I posted this comment to Maddy, I received this comment from Miss Nelson! Thus I had to come back to Maddy with this: "I guess I smell of sawdust too...."

Thank you Miss Nelson from Meaningful Outcomes for your pleasant comment and the cutest darn award I've ever seen! Look at the monkey! =o)

OK, I can't resist, I have to pass this on to the GFCF Mommy, Katherine. Why? because bananas are GFCF!! However, they ARE radioactive. Just ask my nerdy nuclear Hub. BTW, Katherine, we are loving Pamela's...makes great french toast!!


9 Responses to "They really like me..."

Gwendolyn's Gifts (visit their site)

Congrats on the award!

I could have sworn I read your blog yesterday afternoon, how is it I missed like 6 posts?? lol...Love the new signature. Too cute!

Angela (visit their site)

Awww... Thank you! I <3 your blog too!

Mandolin Mom (visit their site)

Thank you SOOOO much for the award! This is my very first award, you know. I'm excited that my first one is from you, since you got me into the "blogging scene." I <3 you more than you know, girl! You're the best. (I <3 your blog, too, and your new theme is extremely cool. How'd ya do it?)

Jen P (visit their site)

MM-
Photoshop and Amy's tips! I desaturated the background of the pic of the kids on the slide like I did with that picture of Charlie on our wooden swing in the backyard, the used a photoshop trick to frame it like it was a photograph. That's my favorite part. I guess bc it has the kids in it and it was what I spent the most time on. I think I can swap out pictures in the future but it will be hard to top that one!

~Miss Nelson (visit their site)

WOW! I jut read your comment over at Maddy's and I can now say this to you, "You look like a monkey and smell like one too.." Ha ha! I think it is absolutely hilarious that you were over there "making fun" at the monkey award.. and at the same time getting it. This is too funny.

GFCF Mommy (visit their site)

Thanks for the Royal Banana award! I love it and The Prince will love it, since he currently thinks Oooh and Ahhh (the monkey "hosts" on Playhouse Disney) are hilarious. It's good to be royalty!

xxoo

Katherine

Jen P (visit their site)

Katherine...

Have you seen this post???

Kelley (visit their site)

Glad you like it! Don't know why Maddy handed out the old blog bling with my old blog addy on it (and referenced my old blog!) but no matter. You deserve the award :)

And you don't have to give it to 28 people!!!! LOL!!! I did 28 on the first round cause that is Boo's fav number, and it is all about Boo. All the time.

J Patrick Leer (visit their site)

Thanks for being part of this ripple of caring. "Less than 3" continues to grow ...

http://caregivinglyyours.blogspot.com/2008/04/spouse-caregiver-ripples-of-caring.html

Caregivingly Yours, Patrick Leer