Wordless (?) Wednesday - why you don't leave crochet projects out in the open with 2 kids and a dog





Posted by Picasa

8 Responses to "Wordless (?) Wednesday - why you don't leave crochet projects out in the open with 2 kids and a dog"

~Miss Nelson (visit their site)

oh noooooo!!

PLANET3RRY (visit their site)

as if you were ever going to finish it.... shhhah! ;-)

Susan (visit their site)

Oh man oh man! Never a dull moment, huh?

Casdok (visit their site)

Oooops!!

Jen P (visit their site)

Thanks for your support, Dear. I only have 3 more rows and the hem stitch and I'll be done thank you very much...in your face! Love ya!

Gwendolyn's Gifts (visit their site)

It is a tough lesson all crafters must learn. For me, it was a cat with a bad yarn habit.

It looks great though! Keep it up!

Anonymous (visit their site)

This is the first time I've commented! How cool am I? Well, so much for my new aphgan! Monika

Jen P (visit their site)

Nika- Way cool! Thanks!

Gwen- as The Hub said as he was detangling yarn, "I'm getting in touch with my inner cat."