Happy World Autism Day

Today is the official day! Hug the closest person with Autism and tell someone outside of the Autism Community to hug them too! Ha!


Seriously, this is an important day/month to take advantage of to support our loved ones. I wanted to write a special post for today but I am slammed today with appointments and I won't get around to it. I know that The Hub is planning on having a special post so hop over to his site. I appreciate the loyal readers/lurkers who have been coming back to read even though the posts have been slim in number. I'm continuing to lurk on your sites too!

Celebrate with Passion!

7 Responses to "Happy World Autism Day"

Casdok (visit their site)

Yes with passion! I like that!!

Domestic Goddess (visit their site)

Happy World Autism Day to you!

tulipmom (visit their site)

Just checked out your Hub's post ... great idea! And Happy Belated Birthday to you!

Elissa - Managing Autism (visit their site)

Happy World Autism Day - we're celebrating with passion here too!

Sustenance Scout (visit their site)

Hi Jen! I've mentioned your blog on my blog again. Hope the whole month (and year for that matter!)is great for you and your terrific family. K.

Bonnie (visit their site)

I wanted to write something profound too, just couldn't think of anything...

GFCF Mommy (visit their site)

Hi Jen, I started a little game in honor of Autism Awareness month and am inviting you to join in. Stop by sometime. Hope all is well.

Katherine