Success Sunday

Success Sunday Banner

"...you will not find that passion in things...and you will not find that passion in money...because the more things and the more money you have, the more you will just look around and use that as the metric and there will always be someone with more. So your passion must come from the things that fuel you from the inside..."
--Randy Pausch


Remember Randy? He's still around and living life to its fullest, giving inspiration, motivation and hope to everyone he influences! Check out this video...



Find out How to Post your own Success Sunday!



4 Responses to "Success Sunday"

Marla (visit their site)

Very true. I have always hated that I am not motivated by money. I guess it is not that bad of a way to be.

tulipmom (visit their site)

That's so true.

I'm really glad to hear he's still living.

Bonnie (visit their site)

thanks for being my blog friend! :-)

WherestheBox (visit their site)

This is so good, and I love what he says about waiting to get married.

Here's my quote for this week!