Success Sunday: on the road

Thanks to everyone who stopped by and left mother's day wishes! Happy Mother's day to all! We are actually on our way to SC to see my mother (et al) and I'm sitting in the parking lot of McDonalds because The Elder earned palytime on the slides. I'm keeping The Younger and The Skipper Dog company in tbe car since neither of them earned the luxury of playing on that nasty thing. Anyhoo, can't format very well from the Treo but here is my quote:

They may forget what you said, but they will never forget  how you make them feel.
     - Carol Buchner

Thank you blogosphere! I'll never forget how you've all made me feel today and ever since I made my blog debut!


4 Responses to "Success Sunday: on the road"

Niksmom (visit their site)

Belated Happy Mother's Day! Hope your trip was/is good

Marla (visit their site)

Happy Mother's Day! Have a great time in SC!

Bonnie (visit their site)

Have you seen what is inside those tubes and slides??? I remember climbing up to retrieve G, passing smashed hamburgers and petrified french fries! ;-P

Susan (visit their site)

Happy Belated Mother's Day!