Slip sliding away...

There I am again with the musical titles. Folks at the meeting laugh at me because I'll be dancing and not even know it! I guess I hear my own music in my head...all.the.time.

Anyhoo, here are the pictures from today's fun with the Slip n Slide. Thanks to The GodMa for the gift!



AND it doubles as a water sprinkler for our crunchy grass. Fun AND Functional. Look how we've got The Younger at work.

"Put it on ALL the brown grass, ok?"

Hey! A lesson in colors too! WOW! What a Perfect Gift for the Whole Family!

Here are other pix from The GodMa's visit for The Younger's birthday. His favorite...cleaning supplies!



7 Responses to "Slip sliding away..."

Gwendolyn's Gifts (visit their site)

Looks like lots of fun!!

Marla (visit their site)

I love those slides. Glad you are enjoying the warm weather.

Angela (visit their site)

Slip n slides are a huge hit here too.... love the pics!!

Casdok (visit their site)

Fun AND Functional. What more could you want! Looks excellent!!

Sustenance Scout (visit their site)

And happy birthday to The Younger! Love the lesson in (grass) colors; very clever, Mom! :)

Jen P (visit their site)

The Hub has more pix of a another session of slip n slide on his camera. I think he might even have a shot of me joining in the fun!

Kevin (visit their site)

牙醫,植牙,矯正,紋身,刺青,創業,批發,皮膚科,痘痘,中醫,飛梭雷射,毛孔粗大,醫學美容,痘痘,肉毒桿菌,seo,關鍵字行銷,自然排序,網路行銷,自然排序,關鍵字行銷seo,關鍵字廣告,部落格行銷,網路行銷,seo,關鍵字行銷,關鍵字廣告,關鍵字,自然排序,部落格行銷,網路行銷,牛舌餅婚紗台中婚紗,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,中古車,二手車,中古車,二手車,高雄婚紗,街舞,融資,借貸,借錢,小產,雞精,紋身,刺青,性感,辣妹