Success Sunday: Double Header

Success Sunday Banner

"A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year."
--Paul Sweeney


"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."
--Unknown


I wanted to send out a Happy Anniversary wish to The Hub in the most 'weird' way. Today marks 12 years since we uttered "til death do us part." When I look back on the last year with what we have learn together, I couldn't be happier or more in love. Some folks might view ASD as a burden, but I feel that the diagnosis actually lifted the burden of the breakdown in communication. I have to say that this is so far my most proud anniversary....NOT because of what we have accomplished this past year, but what we persevered through in the first 11 years!

Find out How to Post your own Success Sunday!



12 Responses to "Success Sunday: Double Header"

Pete (visit their site)

Janet and I want to wish you both the very best on your 12th anniversary.

With much love,

Marla (visit their site)

Have a Wonderful Anniversary. It is quite the accomplishment to stay happily married in today's society. Congrats!

WherestheBox (visit their site)

Very nice quotes, and Happy Anniversary to You!

I posted today about never giving in.

Mandolin Mom (visit their site)

Happy Anniversary, Love Birds! Awesome "weird" quote. Love you both!

tulipmom (visit their site)

Loved this post. Happy Anniversary to both of you!

Susan (visit their site)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! 12 years - wow!

Jen P (visit their site)

Thanks for the well-wishes. It came close to 'death do us part' at those times I thought I was either going to kill him or kill myself! Haha! (That IS a joke by the way). The Hub will get this line...

It would take a ten-ton truck...

Casdok (visit their site)

Many congratulations!
I love the weird quote - so true.

Jen (visit their site)

I came by on the 8th and for whatever reason didn't leave a comment. Must have seen some shiney thing and went off after it.

So happy anniversary from our weird house to yours ;o)

Jen P (visit their site)

Yet another thing we have in common (well kinda - just a few days and a year off), but it is just freaky! FREAKY I say!

oooooohh.....shiney....

May (visit their site)

小產,雞精,性感,辣妹,雷射溶脂,雙下巴,抽脂,瘦小腹,微晶瓷,電波拉皮,淨膚雷射,清潔公司,居家清潔,牙周病,牙齒矯正,植牙,牙周病,矯正,植牙

May (visit their site)

牙醫,植牙,矯正,矯正牙齒,皮膚科,痘痘,中醫,飛梭雷射,毛孔粗大,醫學美容,痘痘,seo,關鍵字行銷,自然排序,網路行銷,自然排序,關鍵字行銷seo,部落格行銷,網路行銷,seo,關鍵字行銷,自然排序,部落格行銷,網路行銷,牛舌餅婚紗台中婚紗,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,高雄婚紗,街舞