I need to get out more

I went to Florida this past weekend for a retreat and I was able to spend a wonderful weekend with my best friend from my high school whom I haven't seen for 2 years! She brought me 4 (repeat, FOUR) photo albums to catch up on her happenings. Me? I wrote my blog url on a piece of paper and handed it to her.

She has 3 kids so she can totally understand the need for adult interaction. But I was starting to feel really delinquent in this area after this weekend. Here are some of our conversations:

Her: "Do you watch that lady who has a cooking show at noon?"
Me: "Um....does she come on Playhouse Disney or Nick Jr.?"

Her: "Do you know that song Shackles?"
Me: "Does it go like this: dd "WHOOOOOO.....lives in a pineapple under the sea?" pp"

Her: "That lady reminds me of an actress but I can't think of her name. Do you know who I'm talking about?"
Me: "Is she yellow....and square?"

Hmmmmm....

0 Responses to "I need to get out more"