Success Sunday


"You are where you are by the CHOICES you have made
or have allowed others to make for you."
--Linda Toupin

I try to not prethink of my quotes so that the one that I post will be current to what I'm experiencing. I sat here trying to think, what quote can I use this week. Well last night on my way home from an appointment that was about a 40 min drive, I decided to pop in the CD (since I haven't used my CD player yet!) that I give my customers to help me network my business. The speaker...Linda Toupin, one of many heroes in my life with her discipline, integrity, grace, class, humor, and the swift kick in the butt to remind me that it IS up to me. Maybe we don't get to choose the cards that God deals us, but it is up to us to make of it how we choose.

She also brings up a point that we become like the 5 people we hang around the most. Does that include virtual people? Because I appreciate all the love and support that I get from you all. I hope it is rubbing off onto me and goes right back atcha! =o)

0 Responses to "Success Sunday"