Demon be gone!

Hmmm, I have a feeling that the Thomas costume will get well used. I was considering getting a back up one while they are sale. Thanks for the well-wishes.

Eric was in our bed this morning around 6am and kinda whimpering. My first instinct was that his nose was bleeding so I popped up to check. He was fine but got up to use the bathroom and came back and laid down in the middle of the floor. He did not feel feverish.

"Are you OK?"
"No"
"Are you hungry?"
"Yes. and thirsty too."
"Ok let's go to the kitchen."

He's stopped at the door and had an awful look on his face and I was trying to figure out what was hurting him. Right when I realized that he might throw up, he did. He cried a little and I got a bar mop so he could finish. Bless his heart. When he was done, I asked him

"Do you feel better?"
"Yes, I want a blueberry muffin."

So the demon is gone and I've got my little guy back! He's totally back to normal!

1 - Find Out Who Comments on This Post:

Casdok (visit their site)

Thats good to hear! Fingers crossed!