Success Sunday


"Other people's opinions do not determine your potential."
--Joel Osteen

Reading his latest book Become a Better You. The above quote is something we must hear daily since daily people have an opinion. I was most stricken by the story on the Autobahn in the first chapter of the book and the conclusion that "you're not going as fast as you can. You're just going as fast as you will." I've heard myself say this in my head all week. Am I doing my best today, or am I settling?

2 Responses to "Success Sunday"

Sustenance Scout (visit their site)

Jen that quote ought to be plastered in every classroom. I'm going to print it out for my teenager. Thanks! K.

p.s. I linked to your blog in my current post. Feel free to check it out whenever you get a chance. The conversation between you and John Elder Robison was great and resonated with so many other things I've heard/read/thought/wrote about lately. K.

Jen P (visit their site)

It's a weird feeling when someone else acknowledges the "alone but not alone" concept. Thanks and thanks for spreading the word...