Day -1

Well, we didn't get the car packed last night, but I was impressed with what we got accomplished before midnight. I've been at a Christmas Breakfast all morning and have my list ready to get the rest done today and packed before we go to our last Christmas Party tonight. I'm bringing my computer on our trip tomorrow, so I'll have means for checking blogs and commenting but may or may not pull it out the bag. So in case it is the latter, I hope everyone has a great holiday unless I'm going to be seeing you, which then of course you'd be having a great holiday right? Ha!

I know that me and The Hub have crossover readers so I won't repeat this potty story but had to link to it. The Hub has the funnier perspective on it anyway.

Here's a fun toy to play with. Merry Christmas!



Added this at The Elder's request:


2 Responses to "Day -1"

inthenet (visit their site)

No worries... There are 2 computers over at Mom n Dad's, plus you could borrow my lappy for the weekend if you need it. However, they DO finally have a wireless network over there.(Patting my own shoiulder).

Can't wait to see all of you!

Anonymous (visit their site)

If we don't hear from you - wishing you and the family a wonderful Christmas Jen!!

And travel safely!

LOL xx