Success Sunday


"If you aim at nothing, you'll hit it every time."
--author unknown

Thought I would get this in a day early in case I don't get the computer out. This quote come to me as I lamented not winning a newfounded award, then immediately being proud of myself at the effort The Hub and I made to make it happen. I told him that I wanted to help him not wait til the last minute to keep anxiety low all around. We were aiming to leave the party at 8:30 last night (what poopers we are) but it was almost 10pm when we did. However, we were the first ones to announce that we had to leave (bet the hostess was ready to get rid of all of us). When The AP asked me last night what time we were leaving in the morning, my answer was "Our goal it 9am, but no later than noon." Ha! However, it's 6:30 in the morning as I am getting ready to shut down and pack my computer...on-target to reach the 9am goal! Yahoo!

4 Responses to "Success Sunday"

tulipmom (visit their site)

Yay! Hey, you're on schedule to leave on time .... that's awesome!

When my mom asked last night what time we'd be leaving today I told her about 9:00 (which I'm sure she took to mean MAYBE by 10:30 knowing us).

Sadly, we aren't leaving at all as SB has a terrible cold. My mom has MS so we are extra careful not to go visit when someone is sick. Poor SB is so sad. He just dictated the sweetest email to send to his grandmother telling her how sad his heart is that we can't go.

Safe travels to you! Have a great trip!

Jen P (visit their site)

The van pulled out of the garage at 9am! Can you believe it?? Of course we didn't actually leave until 9:20 because of those last minute "did you do this? did you get this? did you forget this? why are we bringing this?" questions. We are still in TN on I-40 right now. (I love my broadband card, ain't technology great???) But our ETA is about 5:30pm tonight! Just in time for dinner! (or as they say in SC, "supper")

Anonymous (visit their site)

So you made your departure time!!! Well done!

I just love your Success Sunday quotes... and it's already Sunday here is Aus so it's perfect timing!!

Have a safe trip...
xx

Susan (visit their site)

9 AM - Noon -- you sound like the cable guy. HA HA HA!