Not quite dead yet...see you Thursday...

Ten Points to the first person who names the source of the title (The Hub cannot play!!).

This week has been tougher on me than I thought it would be - physically that is. Tuesday started the ball really rolling because it was a loooooooooooooooooong day. My first meeting was at 7:30am. The last was in Chattanooga. I actually skipped the meeting, The Hub went solo and I had dinner with a friend. Ha! But we didn't get back home until close to midnight.

This morning I got up and got The Elder ready for school at the normal 6am (except it was about 6:40 when I got around to it). When the AP took over The Younger at 8am, I went back to bed until 10:30am. I chose to NOT feel guilty about it because I knew I had a 9-top show tonight AND tomorrow is the Four-fer, which just recently turned into a Five-fer commitment day (I'm delivering an order between the psych and school appointments because her work office is on the way - so not too terribly time consuming). Fortunately, The Grandma came by to see the kids (though we made cookies so it wasn't that relaxing - pretty stressful as a matter of fact being the first batch of gfcf cookies I've ever made, but the quality time was great) and I've got her lined up to Hub-sit after his surgery tomorrow while I'm at my meeting. I told her that he would probably be just fine, but that I would feel less guilty if she came and sat with him.

I left at 5 something tonight to drive to the eastside of town for the party and came home and asked The Hub to make me a vitamin shake because I was going to need the boost to get through tomorrow!

I would post cookies photos (which are so funny) but I'm too tired. I hope I don't forget to blog about it this weekend because it was great. Someone remind me. But not tomorrow...

Good-night...

7 Responses to "Not quite dead yet...see you Thursday..."

inthenet (visit their site)

Hah!!!! Bring out your Dead!!!
Didn't know you were a fan of Python...

Anonymous (visit their site)

I'm with you in spirit this week - had a huge week and feeling physically exhausted (wondering how I'm going to pull myself together in the next week to be fresh and ready for Christmas). Hope you sleep well tonight!

PS - Looking forward to seeing the photos of the cookies!!

LOL

Niksmom (visit their site)

Good grief I'm exhausted reading that! Hope you got some good sleep and are lined up for a lowky, restful weekend?

Fields (visit their site)

Now you got me wanting cookies! Since my baby is still in the blob phase, I guess I could actually make some.

Susan (visit their site)

What a tough week! Maybe I need a vitamin shake! :)

Anonymous (visit their site)

How's this?

Anonymous (visit their site)

Hi Jen - you've been tagged for Christmas!
Stop by and check out the task if you are feeling up to it over the next few days!
LOL xx