Success Sunday


"Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure. "
--George Edward Woodberry

I'm getting ready for New Year's resolution time. I figured it's better to get an attitude check a couple of weeks ahead of time! So I tried packing my week in last week and it resulted in a laaaaaazy weekend. Nice and deserved but now it is time to get back and have a great strong productive "before the storm" week! Not meaning the storm being Christmas, but traveling 420 miles with The Kiddos, The AP, The Skipper Dog, and The Hub and Me in one supervan in (hopefully) less than 8 hours! How we are going to pack the trampoline in there, I'm not sure!

2 Responses to "Success Sunday"

Marla (visit their site)

That is a long trip! Good luck!

Susan (visit their site)

Good luck with it all!

I am working on my resolutions already, also. I'll be "in the groove" by the 1st! :)