Success Sunday


"When you're changing, you're growing."
--me (Ha!)

It's aftermath week. All routines have gone out the door since The AP left for vacation! I looked at The Hub and said, I didn't realize how undisciplined we are! Or maybe it is just we are out of practice. But I tell you, it has been NICE to have the kids all to myself and even NICER to send them outside with The Hub to get them out of my hair. I've totally rearranged my house (Those super slider gliders thingys are AMAZING!). I made sure that the kids were a part of the change. The Elder said,

"Why are you putting that there?"
"Because change is good."
"It's Change Time? Why is it Change Time?"
"Because when you are changing, it means you're growing."
"Even when you're small?"
"Especially when you're small!"

We have undergone so much change the last week with the traveling, The Hub home off from work, no school, no church because of The Younger's sickies, The Skipper Dog sprained his toe. Now a change in the calendar!

The Kiddos have seen the same Blue's Clues DVD (now at home) so much that The Younger has it memorized and is quoting it as it is playing. That's sad...OK, so we neglect the kids, BUT I feel SOOOOOO much more organized! I want to blog about The Book I'm reading about organizing for right-brainers one day. It makes me happy.

"So you like The Book?" The Hub asked.
"How did you guess?"
"It probably was the sighing and fondling of the book that gave it away."

So the past year was tough, but we have overcome every pit we dealt with (eventually at least) and
I know we still have tough years ahead, but I'm confident that God doesn't assign us tasks that he doesn't equip us with the tools to accomplish them. (The Book!!!! Not the Big Book here, but that one is good too - just not on how to organize for right-brainers! HA!). I'm looking forward to entering this new year of Acceptance, of who I am, of who my family is.

Change is always good and always hard (who said that? I should have quoted him/her instead).
Happy New Year, everyone! Be the Best You and it will be happy!

4 Responses to "Success Sunday"

Anonymous (visit their site)

Oooh, I love Success Sundays...

And Happy New Year and much love to you all, from us all!!!

kristen spina (visit their site)

Happy New Year!!!

Marla (visit their site)

"God doesn't assign us tasks that he doesn't equip us with the tools to accomplish them."
Very well said.

Gwendolyn's Gifts (visit their site)

Sorry I'm always late on my Success Sunday posts!! Good luck in the New Year!!