Pillow Jousting

I hear the kids screaming and giggling and the scary pitter patter of feet across the hardwood...

I come out of my bedroom to the following. I didn't know whether to get upset or laugh. But since the housekeeper was in the house and hadn't gotten to the playroom yet, I figured I might as well fetch the camera and have fun with it. You can see them looking at me like, "Why isn't mommy yelling at us for doing this?"




Coming soon...either a post and/or a link to The Hub's post (whoever gets the post up first which I'm banking on The Hub doing that since I'm leaving for Houston at 4:30am in the morning) re: "A new perspective of the need for routine." All I can say is Jam On! You don't want to miss this one!

3 Responses to "Pillow Jousting"

Gwendolyn's Gifts (visit their site)

Two Cuties! You can definitely see their minds thinking "I'm gonna keep going...do you see me?...What are you gonna say about it?....."

tulipmom (visit their site)

They look like they are having so much fun! And yay for you, for letting them!

Anonymous (visit their site)

Don't you love surprising them at times by enjoying what they're doing rather than correcting them!? My girls respond well when I "mix it up" a little....keeps them on their toes, too! wink wink

Safe travels! Miss ya already!