Not a plug

In case you didn't get to see these videos or slideshows:

Click on the picture to take you to the video of this. Background info here at this post.

The Need for Routine


This is what he was jamming to.... He has actually told me that he wants one! Hey, buddy...stand in line! I think he thinks it shakes and changes all of those colors by itself. I got a demo one from the company and he is totally enamored with it. Of course I won't let him have it. Can't have my boy wearing blue eyeshadow!




Here they should have had a plug. Apparently there is a quarter of a bottle of bubble bath in there.


Tulipmom, if you look closely at the first few you can see the red walls in my Master Bathroom.

And, no, I wasn't present at the time these picture were taken. As a matter of fact, the first knowledge I had of it was when I got home after work that night and check my Reader and saw it online! I holler over to The Hub, "When did this happen?"

"Oh, about an hour ago..."

To his merit, he cleaned it up really well before I got home.

4 Responses to "Not a plug"

Angela DeRossett (visit their site)

Love the pictures! I look forward to reading more of your blog and am glad you enjoyed the 'Letter to the Grandparents".

Seriously...all those bubbles..absolutely precious!

Marla (visit their site)

Oh my God! I have never seen a bubble bath like that! I bet it took days for those to drain out. What a mess. Looks like good fun though:)!

Bonnie (visit their site)

I love the bubble bath! I wish my husband would clean up his messes!!!

Where do I find the Love Buz coffee?

:-)

Anonymous (visit their site)

Glad to hear The Hub managed the clean up!! (LOL)