Tag! You're It!

OK, you fall off the earth and come up for air to find out you've been tagged for a fun thingy.

Thanks to Marla who tagged me with this:

The rules: Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more. (No cheating!) Find Page 123. Find the first 5 sentences. Post the next 3 sentences. Tag 5 people.

From Delivered from Distraction:

Page 123 was actually the first page of chapter 12!

"However, with changes in the qEEG machine and alterations in the design of the research, a brain-wave pattern was identified that was characteristic of ADD.
"People with ADD tend to show a pattern of under-arousal in areas in the cortex, or outer layer, of the brain. This so-called cortical hypo-arousal is identified by the presence of more slow waves, or so-called theta waves, over fast waves, or so-called beta waves.

Geez! What a snoozer! No wonder I can't finish this book...

I tag:

GFCF Mommy

Maizie

Tulipmom

Karen

Mom to JBG

2 Responses to "Tag! You're It!"

Anonymous (visit their site)

Probably not one to read at bedtime!
xx

GFCF Mommy (visit their site)

Hi Jen, I just saw you tagged me and the sentences from the nearest book are really funny out of context. Good game! Made my laugh! When I get a minute later I'll post and tag a few people.

Katherine