Thank you...Thank you very much...

Karen at Beyond Understanding bestowed upon me the Beauty Within Award. It originated from MonkeyGirl, who designed it for Joeymom, who passed it on to Niksmom, who passed it on to Kristen and Karen...there! It's the game of six degrees! Sorta kinda. Anyhoo...

Thanks Karen for sending this my way. Like I said, it means a lot to me. When I think I'm being whiny and kicking myself for it, I'll picture this tree and treasure all the blessings and miracles I have in my life!

You know...I'm gonna get a little cheesy here so just to forewarn you. But I want to pass this to The Hub. This tree reminds me of him so much. Simple life and so grounded with stronger roots than anyone will ever see. The complex wiring of the branches are what make the tree so beautiful.

This is something that he would like to photograph. Before I met him I might have been a potted plant staring at the ground, missing all of the majesty surrounding me. He reminds me to stop among the hustle and bustle around us, and savor something beautiful; something seemingly simple, yet so detailed; He taught me the motto "take lots of pictures" and I see him chasing the craziest things to photograph, but he can find the beauty in everything and everyone. Thank the good Lord he stuck with me in my ugliest moments!

I love you, babe!

5 Responses to "Thank you...Thank you very much..."

Anonymous (visit their site)

Congratulations on the award! Very deserving!!!

Anonymous (visit their site)

This is lovely! Sounds like you and your husband are lucky to have found each other. Congratulations!!!

Niksmom (visit their site)

What a lovely thing to write about your husband. I agree with Kristen, sounds like you are lucky to have found each other. :-)

Jen P (visit their site)

Awwww, thanks guys. I got a little teary writing it. I couldn't imagine anyone else being able to stand MY quirks!

Unknown (visit their site)

Thanks so much honey! I love you too! I love you and all your quirks!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥,
T

HEY! Put down that chainsaw!