2nd day of school

I picked up the kiddos today for the 2nd day of school. Of course the head-strong younger has just been dreamy for his teachers. And a whiny thingy as soon as I pick him up from school! Figures...

Eric has had a good track record so far. I think some of the things they have brought to my attention haven't been too terrible but I'm grateful that they are letting me know everything. I think the 5 page Eric Manual that i gave them on Monday probably helped. I hope it did at least. The only thing setting Eric off at school right now is snack time. I send gluten free snacks and he wants what all the other kids are eating. I sent a variety of snacks today but he wanted the vanilla wafers that the others were having. Hmmmmmm. I think I'll just send some gf chocolate chip cookies and chips next time. Maybe the other kids will want what HE has instead.

Both days that I picked them up Eric has been extremely hyper. Dashing out the door and luckily stopping at the curb and not running into the parking lot. It amazes me how many parents will stand around and watch your child dart out into danger and not only will hold the door open for him to meet oncoming traffic, but also won't get out of your way so you can catch him.

2 Responses to "2nd day of school"

Unknown (visit their site)

Daddy wouldn't mind baking some GF chocolate chip cookies :)

inthenet (visit their site)

Your Ryan story reminds me of William. All of the teachers here just think he is the cutest, sweetest thing... Of course, when he gets home... different story.

Brian on the other hand is very consistent, A good day at school is usually a good day at home, and a bad day at school, will most likely continue no matter where he is.