Be careful what you ask for...

Got a new prescription and the anxiety has gone way down. Waaaaayyyyy down. Maybe too way down. It's been a week since I started and I feel sleepier than normal and I have snacking urges. I slept a lot over the weekend and even this morning I skipped my networking meeting and slept until 10:30am since I had childcare lined up. I did skip a dose yesterday and I have been more productive today (after sleeping in ridiculously late), but am trying to stick to it for a few more weeks hoping that the side effects are just temporary from the switching.

I feel like I should be stressed out but I'm not, and that scares me a little bit...

2 Responses to "Be careful what you ask for..."

Unknown (visit their site)

I took mine this morning and had an "almost" sleepy spell in the morning.

I like not having as much anxiety, I want to be productive, but I see alot of little projects on my desk. Oh wait, make that a butt-load of paperwork on my desk.

I guess I better get started... time to make "The Piles"

inthenet (visit their site)

ugh... I absolutely HATE meds. The only med that I am ever faithful(and thankful) to is zyrtec. I swear by it.

Anything else, blech. You may want to think about half-doses if you really feel you need the meds. but to be honest, your mind(and will) is stronger than you think.