My lil GPS - Part II

In my last post, I forgot to mention the ride to the Party. The Kiddos were having a echolalia/perserveration contest. Two kids. Two topics. Too Loud. Two highly entertained parents (The Hub was on speaker phone). The Younger was actually trying to have a conversation with Dad on the phone so I can't say that he was in this contest, but definitely in the who-can-be-louder contest. The Elder was quoting the OnStar electronic voices as he was navigating me to the house (mind you, OnStar was not on). We probably haven't been to this house in 3-4 months, but he knew the way.

"Do I turn left or right?" (So I guess I started it)
"Right" (said to the tune of "Duh")

"Is this M's House?"
"This just isn't it. In half a mile, turn right. You have left the planned route. Do you need new directions? Say Yes or No. Say Yes or No. Say Yes or No."

Need back story on the subject title? Click here.

4 Responses to "My lil GPS - Part II"

Anonymous (visit their site)

What a car ride!!! I can just picture it!

Marla (visit their site)

That is too funny! Some days I wish I had ear plugs with me.

Niksmom (visit their site)

Oh my! Glad you and Dad were amused...and you found your way with the help of Elder! LOL

Jen P (visit their site)

Marla-
I've tried the ear plugs thing, but it kinda freaks me out. I have CAPD and so I'm used to my ears working overtime and every time I talk I would be sooooo loud I'd actually get a headache, and then every time I moved I could hear the dang ear plugs in my ears.

Niksmom-
His sense of direction amazes me. He surely didn't get it from me! The Hub makes fun of me because I always get lost at the mall. Our mall is just one long hallway (and only one-story) but I still manage to lose my way...