What really happened on Sunday...

They really did help with the leaf raking, but I'm not a cruel child laborer (at least not until they asked to be paid). I really didn't expect to have been out there more than an hour (and that's with clean-up) much less actually get the yard raked! Great lil helpers they are! We still have the backyard though - the leaf pit - if that's any indication of how much I'm not looking forward to tackling it.



What's funny about it? The Elder is way too big for the Little Tykes car (he kept getting is feet caught on the pavement and yelling out "I'm OK!") and The Younger is way to small for the Big Wheel (as you can see, his feet don't even reach the pedals).

Since I didn't post last week, Here's a Success Sunday Video that Spotlights The Younger...

2 Responses to "What really happened on Sunday..."

Anonymous (visit their site)

What a gorgeous video!!... I have to say I giggled through with a grin on my face!

My kids would looove the leaves - we often walk through the park during autumn/fall just to run and 'swim' through the leaves.

...Though not much fun to rake, I imagine!

Gwendolyn's Gifts (visit their site)

Too cute! And I liked your editing too!