Success Sunday


"The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way."
--Robert Kiyosaki

This quote really spoke to me today. It should have spoken to me yesterday which was actually Sunday. But it reminds me to keep my passion ignited, to dream big, and to keep moving.

The Hub had a cute post today about the Elder. Make sure you only read the cute one and not the gross, disgusting, and tmi ones. (Seriously, trust me on this one...)

3 Responses to "Success Sunday"

inthenet (visit their site)

aw, c'mon sis!!!! you have had your share of poopie posts too!!! Why not let the Hub have one or two?

Unknown (visit their site)

YEAH!!!
http://www.amazon.com/Everyone-Poops-My-Body-Science/dp/0916291456

Anonymous (visit their site)

I love this quote... and again, I just love your Success Sundays!!!