Yes, I fell off the face of the earth...

In a matter of 5 days, my treo crashed TWICE. Is it because I said such lovely things in my last post? I've installed a new program to save my preferences, so evidently this is a common occurrence or they wouldn't have software to protect you from it.

Anyhoo, I have been back in SC, just me The Kiddos and The AP. The Brother has a nice take on the trip. I sooooo want a Wii. Especially since now The Super Doc has prescribed me to workout. Yeah, I know I needed to but I guess I just needed a professional to tell me to motivate me.

To add to the weekend I got to spend time with The HS BFF and her family. We hadn't even met each other's 2 year olds yet! It was a nice get together.

As far as blogging goes, I am slammed packed in January. I didn't realize it was going to be this busy or I would have taken some vitamins or something. After my meeting tonight I have the weekend to catch up on spending quality time with my family before I fly off to Houston on Monday for the rest of the month. Well, I'll be back on the 31st just in time for the month-end crunch for work. I think Feb 1st I'll just sleep all day. Would that be OK?

So I have been way behind on commenting on people's blogs because I have been reading them on my Treo but saving them so that I'll remember to comment when I'm at my computer next, so I have like 383 posts marked as "unread" in my Reader for me to wade through when I get a spare 4 hours to do that. It's crazy but I miss everyone, so I hope that you stop by and read this so you know that I miss our "conversations."

I have another thought provoker for you....

"They can conquer who believe they can."
--Virgil

Do you REALLY believe "Man is what he believes?" Talk amongst yourselves...
I'll make it last weekend's Success Sunday (don't feel bad Gwen - it's THURSDAY for me! Ha!)



5 Responses to "Yes, I fell off the face of the earth..."

inthenet (visit their site)

I truly believe that man is what he believes. The human mind is the most powerful thing we as humans have. We are what we believe we are, and if we have conviction, determination, and faith, we achieve what we believe we can achieve.

On the downside, we also limit ourselves with our negative beliefs and insecurities. They don't call that negative stuff "stinkin' thinkin'" for nothin!

Susan (visit their site)

Welcome back!

I believe we can achieve what we THINK we can. 100%

Gwendolyn's Gifts (visit their site)

Maybe we should just call it "Success Whenever!"...I'm ALWAYS late getting mine up!

"If you build it, they will come." (lol...sorry, it's a bit cheesy, but for some reason it immediately popped into my head!) First, you must build the mindframe that you can conquer obstacles and achieve goals. Then, it will happen!

Marla (visit their site)

You sure do sound like you have a lot going on! I have to think about this one a bit! Take some vitamins and do sleep all day! It is good for the soul!

Anonymous (visit their site)

Missing you too!
Take care and be sure to have that sleep day!!!