Spring Cleaning

Click here and your screen will be cleaned automatically!!
You'll be glad you did!


I have a lot of stuff to go through before next week's Children's Clothing Sale. (Last year I even found somethings that I swear might have fit me! Well maybe before I got my postpartum hips.) They don't just take clothes, but also toys, books, strollers, etc. So I'm excited about getting rid of some stuff. We have already passed on a ton of stuff to our Hansen pals. I think Izzy might have to grow into the stuff. I kept the 2 preemie outfits that The Younger wore. The Elder was naked in the bili-lights so much after birth that I don't think he ever wore preemies. He was closer to normal size anyway so he may not have ever worn them. Boy did I digress.

I think I'm losing my voice. The Hub says, "yeah, you're starting to sound froggy." I personally refer to it as my sexy voice. Sexy is much better than Froggy wouldn't you say?
Anyhoo, I have a retreat to go to this weekend so I will probably completely lose my voice by Sunday.

Well, Happy Leap Year everyone!

5 Responses to "Spring Cleaning"

Bonnie (visit their site)

My hubbo would love it if I talked w/ a "sexy voice" ;-P

Thanks for the coffee tip.

Anonymous (visit their site)

Happy leap year!!

walking (visit their site)

I love that screen cleaning link!!!! I'll have to pass it on to my dh who has shades of OCD when it comes to cleanliness!!!

Tammy

Marla (visit their site)

Oh my god! Where did you get the dog licking the screen? I have to put that on the dog park blog!

Jen P (visit their site)

Bonnie-my sexy voice is now accompanied by a sexy hacking cough...

Tammy-thanks for stopping by!

Marla-you can link to this for your blog: http://theglobalbible.com/temp/screencleen.swf
I got it from a friend in an email.